Thursday, May 25, 2006

great news!!

So, great news!! Well, great news for me : ) So, anyone who’s been around me the past month or knows I’ve really been stressing out about money. Pretty much, I thought that I had a month’s rent and a gas/elec bill due before leaving Greenville. So, that’s a fair sum of money…I’ve been watching my money like crazy (pretty obsessively). Anyways, I’ve been working at VBS this week and ran into my landlord tonight. He wanted to let me know about the final gas/elec bill – I had forgotten about the security deposit I paid last July…they’re going to use that money to pay the bill and then send me whatever is left-over (now this is AWESOME…but it gets even better). I told him that sounded great and then, to confirm the deal with the rent, said “I still owe a month’s rent, right?” To which he replied, “why would you?” - - apparently, I’ve been paying forward…paying for the coming month and not the one that had passed! So, I owe NOTHING…which means, all this money I’ve been trying to save up for the end…it’s mine : )

I can’t believe how stupid I feel. I mean, I’ve been saying things like, “hey God, I don’t know how you’re gonna provide here…I don’t know how I’m going to get the money without asking my parents for help….etc….”…and here…God had already worked things out way back in July – I was stressing and holding out looking for a provision that had already been made…I just didn’t know about it yet. Un-necessary stressing…that’s stupid… well, I guess feeling dumb is better than feeling desperate…so yeah, this is GREAT! No more money stress…huge weight off…can’t believe it could have been off a long time ago…guess I’ll do better next time...
jenn : )

No comments: