Wednesday, January 19, 2005

forget it...

well, i had a funny post planned for late tonight...but i don't think it's gonna happen any more. i had a pretty great day today filled with some unexpected blessings. things were good until a little while ago. i'll post the highlights tomorrow - something about almost missing being blessed by someone because my own stupid insecurity. yep - a butt kicker. anyways, here's my thought of the evening. sometimes the trip down memory lane can end in ways you had not expected. i was just hit thinking about people who have moved out of my life. don't get me wrong...i love my current friends dearly and couldn't imagine where i would have ended up without their support. and part of me is greatful for the stretching and growth that has come with the past friend's absences ...but part of me is a little sad...wishing that they could share in my growth and happy moments this year. is it wrong to wonder what if and just wish that those old friends could see your changed life? i don't know... time to go to bed...there's a lot i'm thinking about...hopefully i'll find a way to turn it off...gnite my friends...
jenn

No comments: