Monday, December 27, 2004

here's to fun WI families...

the peterson family is great - they're hilarious. today i met up with laura peterson at johnson creek outlet center. it's about 40 minutes away from me but only a couple minutes away from andy's parents house. we didn't have a long time to shop but we made the most of it. there were some GREAT deals going on today. at 3 laura was supposed to go to andy's aunts house for a family movie time and dinner. she asked me if i wanted to join them and i said yes. andy's family is real cute (especially his littlest sister) and all of them are ridiculous to just watch interact with one another...it was a lot of fun. we made cookies, watched 'elf', and ordered pizza. it was good to spend some time with a gc friend and it kind of made me miss everyone a little more. o well...today went really fast and i'm exhausted (i don't know why...i didn't do a whole lot today). i'm supposed to work on reference letter stuff tonight but i don't think it's gonna happen....tomorrow i'm supposed to go with dad to the republican headquarters to try and talk to some people....that should be interesting (i'm kinda nervous). o well. here's to a short and sweet post (well, maybe not so much sweet...but shorter than usual....)
later....
jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey LS - i have to post anon. because I can't remember my login.... trouble. I'll have it back at home at least. One weekend to move everything from my laptop to the network (I have to give my laptop to the new HC... long story). I lost my voice due to the cold I got the weekend before I left town... its lingering. All that being said. It was a good vacation.

You sound healthy and happy. I'm glad. Be content.

Love, TR